Imagine working with an industry leader where excellence in customer service and field expertise are standard. E-Construction is one of Western Canada’s largest paving contractors, with over 300 employees helping us provide our products and services throughout Alberta and the Northwest Territories. Our equipment fleet and shops are among the most modern in our business. We take pride in our employees and place a high-value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day.
We are currently looking for a full-time Estimator/Project Manager Highways Division.
- Quantity takeoffs for tender verification
- Attend pre-tender meetings and job site investigations
- Prepare presentable and accurate cost estimates
- Review cost estimate with manager 24 hours prior to tender closing date
- Submit completed tender on time
- Liaise with operations and project supervisors throughout entire project
- Track progress of project and assist with extra prices, troubleshooting to ensure overall success of project
- After project award, pass correct costing and sales information to project accountant
- Conduct handoff meeting with operations (including distribution of approved construction drawings and documents)
- Complete understanding of relevant project specifications
- Identify all risks associated with each project
- Identify and initiate the ordering of unique job materials
- Ensure each job has a proper contractual agreement, (i.e. indemnification agreement, purchase order)
You have advanced computer skills, a P. Eng designation and a minimum of 1-5 years of experience. Construction related experience is a definite asset.
We are pleased to offer the successful candidate an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for professional growth. APPLY TODAY